Shipping Times and Costs
Delivery takes place within 6 working days. Shipping costs are calculated when ordering.
Orders placed are normally shipped within 2 working days following the order. Shipments within the EU can take over 7 business days. Shipments to non-EU countries can take over 2 weeks.
1. The main objective is to ensure that the order arrives at its destination as soon as possible. However, customers and / or recipients are responsible for the products received and the delivery details provided at the time of purchase (always check that they are correct).
2. No liability can be accepted for any losses incurred by the customer or the recipient, in terms of non-refundable transport costs and / or additional costs for the delivery of the goods.
3 . In case you refuse an order, we invite you to contact us by phone or email to communicate it. The refund of the order will take place only after it has returned to our warehouse, once the integrity of the goods has been verified. Return shipping costs of € 19.00 will be charged to you.
4. The Customer acknowledges that the withdrawal of the Product is a precise obligation deriving from the purchase contract. In case of non-delivery due to the absence of the recipient at the address specified in the order form, after two failed delivery attempts, the package will go "in stock". In the event of failure to collect the Product within five working days of the first delivery attempt, the contract will be considered terminated and the purchase order consequently concluded.
5. We cannot accept any responsibility for any missing goods inside a package, if it is damaged or open.
6. The responsibility of the order is borne by the customer / recipient once the order is shipped.